Shepherd’s Kitchen — November 28th
Please note the following changes:
- Take-out only style hot meal
- Pick up between 11:30am and 12:30pm
- One meal per person, must be present to receive a meal
- Drive through the front of the main entrance and roll down your window
- Masks are encouraged to be worn when picking up your meal
Shepherd’s Kitchen is a monthly meal provided by the people of Watsontown United Methodist Church – FREE of charge – to ALL who wish to come. The last Saturday of each month (unless otherwise noted) from 11:30 am – 12:30 pm, a fresh, home-cooked meal, lovingly prepared by volunteers from WUMC.
Volunteers are always welcomed to help cook and clean up. It’s a fun way to serve and fellowship. Contact Danny or Kerry Hill at (570-538-1017 Ext. 7) for additional details or to sign up to donate or serve!